Thursday, 8 January
8:45-10:00 p.m., 110, VCC West (Vancouver Convention Centre).
Cash Bar Reception and Business Meeting Arranged by the Women’s Caucus for the Modern Languages, Feministas Unidas, Women in French, Women in German, and the GL/Q Caucus
Friday, 9 January
7:00-8:15 p.m. 407 VCC West
“The Penelope Project: The Documentary”
Co-sponsored by WCML and the Age Studies Discussion Group
Saturday, 10 January
3:30–4:45 p.m., West 210, VCC West
601. Negotiating Past and Future: Feminist Activism in Language and Literature Workplaces
Presiding: Teresa Mangum, Univ. of Iowa
Speakers: Hester Baer, Univ. of Maryland, College Park; Michelle A. Massé, Louisiana State Univ., Baton Rouge; Rebecka Rutledge Fisher, Univ. of North Carolina, Chapel Hill; Michèle Schaal, Iowa State Univ.; Rebecca J. Ulland, Northern Michigan Univ.
Sunday, 11 January
12:00 noon–1:15 p.m., 114, VCC West
723. Empowered Retirement: Challenges and Strategies
A collaborative panel co-sponsored by the Age Studies Discussion Group
Presiding: Mary Anne Garnett, Univ. of Arkansas, Little Rock
1. “Periretirement: Getting Ready for ‘The Change,'” Michelle A. Massé, Louisiana State Univ.
2. “A Precarious Retirement,” Don Eron, Univ. of Colorado, Boulder
3. “Tomorrow in Focus: Saving for Your Ideal Retirement,” Bodil Stevns, TIAA-CREF